'Vendors booths are available for the event on Saturday.
All Vendors MUST:
• Complete and sign application, including payment (if applicable) to “City of Leitchfield”.
• Provide a brief description of booth activity (give away/ information/items to sell).
• Vendors are responsible for their own stands, tables, tent and chairs. Electricity will not be provided.
• Food Vendors contact Leitchfield Tourism 270-259-5587. You will be responsible for your own insurance policies. Food vendors must be compliant with all local and state health department regulations. A limited number of food vendors will be accepted.
• Be responsible for collecting and reporting any applicable taxes.
• All vendor booths should be attractive from all sides and not distract from any neighboring booths.
• All vendors are responsible for disposing of their garbage and clean up. Vendors are responsible for any/all damage to property.
• Non-Profit Organizations will not be charged to participate if documentation with Tax ID # is provided.
• Other vendor booths will have a $35.00 booth fee. No refunds will be given.
Please make checks payable to the “Friends of Twin Lakes Humane Society”
Saturday (7/16)- Vendors may begin setting up at 7:00 a.m. (and must be set by 9:00 a.m.). The Twin Lakes National Fiddler Contest will not end until 9:00 pm. NO vehicles will be allowed to enter the square during the contest for tear down. If a vendor leaves before the contest ends, belongings must be carried/wheeled out.
If you would like to reserve a spot, please return the registration form below by mailing: 515-A S. Main St., Leitchfield, KY 42754 or fax 270-259-5858. You will be contacted to confirm your reservation.
The deadline to register is Friday, July 8, 2022. For more information call (270) 259-4034 ext 100.
You can also find information on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesfiddler
Download the Vendor Registration form here: