Vendors booths are available for the event on Saturday. All proceeeds go to the Twin Lakes Humane Society.
All Vendors MUST:
• Complete and sign application, including payment (if applicable) to “Twin Lakes Humane Society”.
• Provide a brief description of booth activity (give away/ information/items to sell).
• Vendors are responsible for their own stands, tables, tent and chairs. Electricity will not be provided.
• Be responsible for their own insurance policies- Food vendors must be in compliance with all local and state
healthdepartment regulations. A limited number of food vendors will be accepted.
• Be responsible for collecting and reporting any applicable taxes.
• All vendor booths should be attractive from all sides and not distract from any neighboring booths.
• All vendors are responsible for disposing of their garbage and clean up. Vendors are responsible for any/all
• Non-Profit Organizations will not be charged to participate if documentation with Tax ID # is provided.
• Other vendor booths will have a $25.00 booth fee. No refunds will be given. Proceeds will be presented to the Twin Lakes Humane Society within one month of the festival.
Saturday (7/18)- Vendors may begin setting up at 7:00 a.m. (and must be set by 9:00 a.m.). The Twin Lakes National Fiddlers Contest will not end until 9:00 pm. NO vehicles will be allowed to enter the square during the contest for teardown. IF a vendor leaves before the contest ends- belongings must be carried/wheeled out.
If you would like to reserve a spot please return the registration form below by mailing: Leitchfield City Hall,
Attn: Parks & Recreation, 314 West White Oak St., Leitchfield, KY 42754. You can also e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 270-259-5858. You will be contacted to confirm your reservation.
The deadline to register is Friday, June 26, 2020. For more information call (270) 259-4034.
You can also find information on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/twinlakesfiddler
Download the Vendor Registration form here: