- Contestants must meet each of the following criteria
- Little Miss - reached her 7th birthday and but not her 10th birthday by July 13, 2018.
- Little Princess - reached her 10th birthday and but not her 13th birthday by July 13, 2018.
- Princess - reached her 13th birthday and but not her 16th birthday by July 13, 2018.
- Queen - reached her 16th birthday and but not her 22th birthday by July 13, 2018.
- Be single, never married, never had a baby or be presently with child.
- Have never won the category being entered previously.
- If the Queen winner has previously won a pageant eligible for the Miss Kentucky Festival Pageant in 2017, the first runner-up will represent the Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival at Pageant at state.
- Be a female residing in the state of Kentucky.
- Return a completed Pageant Entry form, Contestant Information Sheet form, and Publicity Release and Liability Waiver along with the $30.00 entry fee by the July 13, 2018 deadline.
- The Theme for this year is "TBD".
- There will be NO SWIMSUIT category.
- Little Miss, Little Princess and Princess contestants will be judged in evening wear only.
Queen contestants will wear TBD for the opening segment and evening wear in the second segment.
- Queen contestant Judges’ interview will be in an appropriate dress of the contestants choosing.
- The winner of the Little Miss category will be proclaimed “Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival Little Miss 2018”.
- The winner of the Little Princess category will be proclaimed “Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival Little Princess 2018”.
- The winner of the Princess category will be proclaimed “Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival Princess 2018”.
- The winner of the Queen category will be proclaimed “Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival Queen 2018” and reign as queen throughout the remainder of the festival. She will be invited back the following year to crown her successor.
- A $100 prize will be awarded to the winner of the Queen category.
- The winners of the Little Miss, Little Princess, Princess and Queen categories will advance to the Miss Kentucky Festival Pageant in November 2018. 1st, 2nd and 3rd runner-up will also be recognized. Winners are invited to participate in the Fiddle Festival activities on Saturday, July 21, 2018.
- Contestants must sign the PUBLICITY RELEASE and LIABILITY WAIVER AGREEMENT (if you are under age 18, your parent or guardian must sign the agreement on your behalf). No exceptions.
- Each contestant will receive one (1) pass for backstage access to assist in pageant preparation.
- Any decisions on rules will be decided by the Twin Lakes Fiddle Festival Queen committee. No score sheets will be provided.
- The decision of the judges is FINAL.
Download a copy of the rules here: